Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet memories part I

20 | 11 |2009
Go to Khorsin's house...BBQ...
Chin E'ng's dad fetch me and him go sunway...
and then meet up with Koyin,Kexin&Jun...
About 7 like that...
khorsin's papa fetch we 5 go her house...
cause we never go her house...
1 st time and the last time...
And and and hope Khorsin will love the presents that
prepared by me& Chin E'ng...
tats the picts...



spongebob...some picts take from Koyin there...



BBQ !!It's so so so so hot...Duhh...but very enjoy...
After that,me,Jun,kexin&Chin E'ng stay her house for 1 night...
We had the P-I-L-L-O-W-T-A-L-K at that night...hehe...
Next day...Jun&Kexin bought Mcd eat...
then kexin's dad sent me&Chin E'ng go pacific...
and Jun back home...



End


Tomorrow will update another post...
Sweet memories part II...
photo too many le...
pengsan la....
left 2 days...
I will go to work le...
stay at Penang,xxx hotel...
for 6 days 5 night...25-30 NOV 09...
全球华人篮球宿将比赛...!!
faster faster come...
I wan work with my beloved friends...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment